With over 13 years experience of graphic user interface design, including over 10 years with such corporations as Prudential and Intel, I specialize in creating user interfaces that are both easy to use, and are also are visually attractive and engaging. My background includes:
- Create and define mobile app icons and graphics for corporate branding, along with creating user interface flow based on feedback from user research.
- Work on a number of extranet applications, including global platforms, to maximize efficiencies and streamline business processes
- Application designs that are not only user-friendly, but also embrace and enhance brand awareness
- Web 2.0 design and HTML/CSS coding standards
- Expert level Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for creating both web ready and print ready artwork
- Macromedia Flash to enhance, but not to interfere with, the overall user experience
IntelWorked with Intel creating and designing mobile app icons and defining the Intel brand mobile guidelins. Also created mock up prototypes for Intel's intraweb, and designed the UI interface for an extranet NetWeaver portal for a global client interface. (logos and artwork © Intel Corp.)
More details can be viewed in the Portfolio section.